The series of Heavy-range Water Blasters have proven to be ideal tools for industrial
and off-shore applications where reliability and productivity are key factors.
These heavy-duty Water Blasters are capable of removing any kind of dirt:
• Removing of paint, graffiti and rust on steel and
• Roughening of concrete surfaces.
• Removing of algaes/marine grows.
• Dust free sand blasting.
• Non corrosive materials are used in pump, fittings & pipes.
• Triplexplunger pump with fully tungsten carbide plungers.
• Teflon packings/seals.
• Stainless steel valves.
• Stainless steel pump-head.
• Built-in safety-valve.
• Built-in booster pump.
• Class F motor with overload protection. Isolation IP54 standard
• Mechanical Star/delta starter box.
• 200L water break tank with filter.
• Low water level cut-off switch.
• 25 micron filtration system.
• Directly coupled pump/motor.
• Hot dip galvanized frame with powder coating and lifting eyes.
• Easy access for service & maintenance.
• Dump gun system.