The series of Diesel driven High-Pressure Water-Blasters offer total independence of external power supply giving a higher degree of flexibility. The combination of high flow and high-pressure ensure great efficiency in a number of heavy duty cleaning task.
These High-Pressure Water Blasters are capable of removing any kind of dirt:
• Removing of paint, graffiti and rust on steel and
• Roughening and removing of concrete surfaces.
• Removing of algaes/marine grows.
• Dust free sand blasting.
• Non corrosive materials are used in pump, fittings & pipe.
• Triplex pump with carbide plungers.
• In-line valves.
• Built-in geabox.
• Extremely service friendly pump design.
• Safety valve protecting against over-pressurization.
• Trigger operated dump gun.
• Automatic engine shut-down system.
• Throttle control with vernier adjustment.
• Control panel with oil-pressure, temperature, hour meter and RPM gauges.
• 250L stainless steel water break tank with inlet filter.
• Low water level and pressure cut-off system.
• Two step water filtration system with booster feed pump.
• Built-in fuel tank with level indicator.
• Hot-dip galvanized frame with powder coating, lifting eyes and forklift pockets.