The series of mid-range diesel driven Water Blasters offer total independence of external power supply giving a higher degree of flexibility. An ideal tool for
industrial and off-shore applications where mobility, reliability and productivity are key factors.
These heavy-duty Water Blasters are capable of removing any kind of dirt:
• Removing of paint, graffiti and rust on steel and
• Roughening of concrete surfaces.
• Removing of algaes/marine grows.
• Dust free sand blasting.
• Non corrosive materials are used in pump, fittings & pipes.
• Triplex pump with fully ceramic pistons.
• Teflon packings/seals.
• Stainless steel valves.
• Stainless steel pump-head.
• Built-in safety-valve.
• Built-in booster pump.
• 3 cylinder air-cooled Deutz diesel engine.
• Built-in fuel tank.
• Fuel level gauge.
• Control panel with temperature and oil pressure gauges.
• Throttle cable with vernier adjustment.
• Automatic engine shut-down system.
• 80L water break tank with filter.
• Low water level cut-off switch.
• 25 micron filtration system.
• Belt driven pump.
• Dump gun system.
• Hot dip galvanized frame with powder coating, lifting eyes and fork-lift pockets.
• Easy access for service & maintenance.