To provide the most relevant information and best services when you visit our webpage / website called
to as "page" or "Site", collect information and data by using t. pomegranate. "cookies" (cookies). The collection of cookies
It allows us to improve our services, to provide you with a personalized experience and are sure that you will easily find what they are looking for.
Regulatory requirements and our desire for full transparency imposed to describe how we use these technologies, such as through
this Policy cookies facilitate your choice regarding their use.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" (cookies) are small files which are temporarily stored on your device and allow our site to recognize your computer the next time you visit.
There are two types of cookies - permanent and temporary cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored as a file on your device for a long period of time. Temporary (session) cookies are placed temporarily on your computer when you visit the site, but disappear when you close the page or browser, which means that they are not permanently stored on your device.
Cookies can not harm your files or increase the risk of viruses on your computer.
Do cookies contain personal data?
Personal information that you accumulate through cookies can only be used to perform certain operations for the user. Such information is encrypted in a way that makes access to it by unauthorized persons impossible. The information in the cookies can be changed only by the site that created it.
On our site it is possible to use any of the following types of cookies:
These cookies are strictly necessary to enable the website to perform its functions. We use these cookies as:
- To determine the authenticity of our customers when they use our site so that we can provide our services;
- So we can fulfill our Terms and maintain the security of our services.
- To collect information about how our users use our services so that we can improve our Site.
Cookies for advertising purposes
We use the advertising cookie for example:
- To get information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit or how you react to ads to provide you with ads that are tailored to you;
- To monitor the use of our services;
- To monitor the performance of a product / service;
- To determine how often you and other users visiting our Website;
Often, these cookies are aimed at providing ads that are tailored to you - as our Site and beyond. This type of advertising is known as "advertising based on interests." Many of these types of cookies belong to our service.
Session cookies we use for example:
- To allow you to navigate between the different pages on our site without the need to re-identify.
- To recognize you when you return to our site to use our services;
- To keep the answers to once completed inquiry form.
We use the information from cookies to make our website more enjoyable and easy to use by customers and we can provide you with a personalized experience.
We use some third-party cookies as part of our services. These cookies are managed by the third parties and their websites and are not controlled by us. Here are the cookies of third parties who may use e:
- Google Analytics - statistics on site traffic and traffic sources for converting campaigns to sell products.
Some of these cookies can be disabled using your browser settings. Others need to visit relevant sites and follow the instructions provided.
How to delete cookies?
You can choose whether to accept cookies or not. If you want to know when your computer gets a cookie, you can set your browser so that it informs you about it. So you have the opportunity to accept or reject a cookie. Your computer can be set to reject all cookies. Ogpanichavaneto na bicĸvitĸite mozhe ea ce otpazi na na nyaĸoi fynĸtsionalnocti yeb cayta.
Changes to our cookies policy
All future changes in our Cookies Policy will be posted on this page. All changes take effect immediately, except for existing customers for which these changes come into force 30 days after publication unless otherwise stated.